Friday, April 11, 2014

Fashion Friday ~ Bright Yellows

Welcome to Life In Positudiness's very first Fashion Friday!!



I have been wanting to start this brand new edition for a while.  But, writing about new topics involves some preparation... 

Since I started my new business as a Stella and Dot Stylist, I have been having {way too much} fun dressing up my outfits with the cute fashionable accessories.  And I thought, well, why not share the fun with you guys. 

So, here we go!!!

In this first style, I am wearing some bright yellow accessories which are perfect to wear now as the spring sunshine is finally warming up as well as throughout the summer.  














I love the little mirror that is inside the Double Clutch!!  
It is very practical for a touch-up on-the-go!




Shop this look:

Accessorizing your lifestyle should be part of the little things that make you happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo faebook_zpse882f7fa.png